We can provide you with complete solutions from the design and implementation of your project to the commissioning of transport lines from 63 kV to 400 kV.
Our projects are managed by a single contact person, supported by a project team.
In total, there are around 400 employees working in our overhead and underground line branches. EQOS Energie offers a flexibility almost unmatched on the market. Our teams are spread throughout Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Germany.
Interested in our services? Feel free to contact us for further details.
Your advantages in overhead line with us
- All services provided from a single source with a fixed project manager
- Special engineering expertise and planning skills
- Permanently high standards for health, occupational safety, environment and quality
- Highly qualified and experienced in-house staff
- Specific installation know-how in the field of cable work
- Equipped with the latest machine technology
Our forte is our Engineering Office, enabling us to provide turn-key solutions.
We have over 20 members of staff qualified to implement feasibility studies, the scanning and modelling of pylons, structural calculations, compliance with contractual arrangements, works scenarios, modes of operation, the design of alternative solutions and the provision of quotations.
The synergy between our works departments and the Engineering Office ensures an optimal solution for your projects that takes full account of your needs, ensuring their implementation on site while respecting the applicable regulations.
Our trade is the installation of overhead lines at European level.
Our principal clients entrust us with the global management of projects such as:
- Creation of new overhead lines
- Diversion of existing lines (replacement of standard conductors with conductors of type HTLS
- Restoration of existing lines (disrepair, reinforcements, etc.)
- Network maintenance and emergency response
Creation of underground lines
Underground line as an alternative solution.
In certain cases, it is preferable to implement the transport of energy by underground rather than overhead means. This is why we carry out the construction of high and very high-voltage underground networks in both urban and rural areas.
The underground lines department of EQOS Energie is active in the construction of HTA/HTB energy transport networks. We have the know-how and the material necessary for the construction of underground channels (PEHD/PVC) by either traditional or mechanised means.
EQOS Energie provides “turn-key” solutions for the implementation of your project in its entirety. From the choice of layout to design and implementation studies, and to underground construction and commissioning, we place our know-how at your service.